"Options for conducting a pay equity study of federal pay and classification systems"--report of the General Accounting Office [electronic resource] : hearings before the Subcommittee on Civil Service, Post Office, and General Services of the Committee on Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, Ninety-ninth Congress, first session, May 22, 23, and July 24, 25, 1985
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Governmental Affairs. Subcommittee on Civil Service, Post Office, and General Services
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1987.
- Physical Description:
- v, 705 pages : illustrations, maps ; 24 cm.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.G 74/9:S.hrg.99-1059
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographies.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9977079