Nomination [electronic resource] : hearing before the Committee on Labor and Human Resources, United States Senate, Ninety-ninth Congress, second session on Clarence Thomas, of Missouri, to be chairman of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, July 23, 1986
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Labor and Human Resources
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1986.
- Physical Description:
- ii, 131 pages : 1 form ; 24 cm.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.L 11/4:S.hrg.99-807
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliography: page 18.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9977166