The American rural health care system [electronic resource] : what should it be, and how do we sustain it : joint hearing before the Select Committee on Aging and the Task Force on the Rural Elderly of the Select Committee on Aging, House of Representatives, One hundredth Congress, first session, June 4, 1987
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Select Committee on Aging
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1987.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 117 pages : forms ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Select Committee on Aging. Task Force on the Rural Elderly
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9977229