Nursing home insurance [electronic resource] : exploiting fear for profit? : joint hearing before the Subcommittee on Health and Long-Term Care and the Subcommittee on Housing and Consumer Interests of the Select Committee on Aging, House of Representatives, One Hundredth Congress, first session, August 6, 1987
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Select Committee on Aging. Subcommittee on Health and Long-Term Care
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1988.
- Physical Description:
- v, 202 pages : illustrations, forms ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Select Committee on Aging. Subcommittee on Housing and Consumer Interests
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliography: pages 197-200.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9977235