Private capacities and public responsibilities in alleviating world hunger [electronic resource] : hearing before the Select Committee on Hunger, House of Representatives, One Hundredth Congress, first session, hearing held in Washington, DC, November 18, 1987
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Select Committee on Hunger
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1988.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 101 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.H 89:100-19
Serial no. 100-19 (United States. Congress. House. Select Committee on Hunger)
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9978164