Nominations--April-May [electronic resource] : hearings before the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, United States Senate, One Hundredth Congress, second session, on April 22, 1988, Donna F. Tuttle, to be Deputy Secretary, Department of Commerce; April 25, 1988, Elaine Chao ... Federal Maritime Commission; May 10, 1988, Lemoine V. Dickinson, Jr. ... National Transportation Safety Board; May 19, 1988, Rear Adm. Clyde T. Lusk, Jr. ...
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1988.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 98 pages : forms ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 100-659
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9978388