Mine safety--"The Wilberg mine incident" [electronic resource] : hearing before the Committee on Labor and Human Resources, United States Senate, One hundredth Congress, first session, on reviewing mine safety issues, focusing on factors which led to the Wilberg mine fire in Orangeville, UT, and on enforcement of mine safety and health administration regulations, April 27, 1987
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Labor and Human Resources
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1987.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 520 pages : illustrations, forms, maps ; 23 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 100-268
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.L 11/4:S.hrg.100-268
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9978702