Reauthorization of the Adoption Reform Act of 1978 and the Family Violence Prevention and Services Act of 1984 [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Children, Family, Drugs and Alcoholism of the Committee on Labor and Human Resources, United States Senate, One Hundredth Congress, first session ... May 21, 1987
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Labor and Human Resources. Subcommittee on Children, Family, Drugs and Alcoholism
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1988.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 175 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 100-383
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.L 11/4:S.hrg.100-383
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliography: pages 173-174.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9978715