Hearing on H.R. 2246, Jobs For Employable Dependent Individuals "JEDI" [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Employment Opportunities of the Committee on Education and Labor, House of Representatives, One Hundredth Congress, second session, hearing held in Washington, DC, April 20, 1988
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Education and Labor. Subcommittee on Employment Opportunities
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1988.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 39 pages ; 24 cm
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9979035