Waste, fraud, and abuse at federally funded wastewater treatment construction projects [electronic resource] : the potential effects of organized crime infiltration and labor racketeering in the New York construction industry : hearing before a subcommittee of the Committee on Government Operations, House of Representatives, One Hundredth Congress, second session, August 29, 1988
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Operations. Environment, Energy, and Natural Resources Subcommittee
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1989.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 84 pages ; 24 cm
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9979444