Mailing of biological toxins [electronic resource] : joint hearing before the Subcommittee on Postal Personnel and Modernization of the Committee on Post Office and Civil Service, and the Subcommittee on Research and Development of the Committee on Armed Services, House of Representatives, One Hundredth Congress, second session, June 23 and October 5, 1988
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Post Office and Civil Service. Subcommittee on Postal Personnel and Modernization
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1988.
- Physical Description:
- v, 192 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services. Subcommittee on Research and Development
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9979721