Overview of the global food and population situation [electronic resource] : hearings before the Subcommittee on Natural Resources, Agriculture Research, and Environment of the Committee on Science, Space, and Technology, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred First Congress, first session, February 23, 28, 1989
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Science, Space, and Technology. Subcommittee on Natural Resources, Agriculture Research, and Environment
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1989.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 479 pages : illustrations, maps ; 24 cm
- Food supply—Political aspects—Developing countries
- Agriculture and state—Developing countries
- Food industry and trade—Political aspects—Developing countries
- Population—Economic aspects—Developing countries
- United States—Foreign economic relations—Developing countries
- Developing countries—Foreign economic relations—United States
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographies.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9979835