Social security benefits for adopted children and stepchildren [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Social Security of the Committee on Ways and Means, House of Representatives, One Hundred First Congress, first session, April 6, 1989
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means. Subcommittee on Social Security
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1989.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 71 pages ; 24 cm
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.W 36:101-17
Serial 101-17 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means)
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9980015