The First Republicbank of Texas assisted merger [electronic resource] : hearing before the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundredth Congress, second session, on the merger of the North Carolina National Bank and the First Republicbank of Texas, the role of tax benefits and the assumption used for calculating the ultimate cost to the FDIC, August 11, 1988
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1988.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 53 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 100-857
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9980176