Nomination of Jack Kemp [electronic resource] : hearing before the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred First Congress, first session, on the nomination of Jack Kemp, of New York, to be Secretary of the Department of Housing and Urban Development, January 27, 1989
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1989.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 140 pages : 1 form ; 24 cm.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.B 22/3:S.hrg.101-11
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliography: page 77.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9980181