Three recent oil spills [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Environmental Protection of the Committee on Environment and Public Works, United States Senate, One Hundred First Congress, first session, on oil spills in the coastal waters of Rhode Island, the Delaware River, and the Houston Ship Channel, July 13, 1989
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Environment and Public Works. Subcommittee on Environmental Protection
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1989.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 92 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.P 96/10:S.hrg.101-265
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9980377