Report of the Senate Impeachment Trial Committee on the Articles against Judge Walter L. Nixon, Jr [electronic resource] : hearings before the Senate Impeachment Trial Committee, United States Senate, One Hundred First Congress, first session, on the articles of impeachment against Judge Walter L. Nixon, Jr., a judge of the United States District Court for the Southern District of Mississippi, for high crimes and misdemeanors
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Impeachment Trial Committee on the Articles against Judge Walter L. Nixon, Jr.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1989.
- Physical Description:
- volumes : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 101-247
- Pt. 1. May 16, 1989, organizational meeting of the Committee; pretrial filings of the parties; July 13, 1989, pretrial hearing on motions; Committee orders of July 25 and July 27, 1989 -- pt. 2. September 7 through September 13, 1989, evidentiary hearings -- pt. 3. Exhibits admitted into evidence -- pt. 4A, v. 1. Prior record admitted into evidence: U.S.A. v. Walter L. Nixon, Jr., Criminal action no. H85-00012 (L) -- pt. 4B, vols. 1, 3. Prior record admitted into evidence: House of Representatives impeachment inquiry -- pt. 4C. Prior record admitted into evidence: Walter L. Nixon, Jr. v. U.S. A., no H88-0052(G) (post-conviction proceeding).
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9980665