Review of technological advancements and other measures leading to the complete eradication of brucellosis [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Livestock, Dairy, and Poultry of the Committee on Agriculture, House of Representatives, One Hundred First Congress, first session, September 23, 1989, Stillwater, OK.
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Agriculture. Subcommittee on Livestock, Dairy, and Poultry
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1990.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 178 pages : illustrations, map ; 24 cm
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.Ag 8/1:101-51
Serial no. 101-51 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Agriculture)
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9980715