GAO report [electronic resource] : "Bank powers, activities of securities subsidiaries of bank holding companies" : hearings before the Subcommittee on General Oversight and Investigations of the Committee on Banking, Finance, and Urban Affairs, House of Representatives, One Hundred First Congress, second session, March 19 and May 1, 1990
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Banking, Finance, and Urban Affairs. Subcommittee on General Oversight and Investigations
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1990.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 590 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.B 22/1:101-96
Serial no. 101-96 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Banking, Finance, and Urban Affairs)
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9980853