Civil contempt [electronic resource] : limiting incarceration : hearing and markups before the Subcommittee on Judiciary and Education and the Committee on the District of Columbia, House of Representatives, One Hundred First Congress, first session, on H.R. 2136 and H.R. 2296 ... May 23 and June 20, 1989
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the District of Columbia. Subcommittee on Judiciary and Education
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1990.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 179 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the District of Columbia
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.D 63/1:101-6
Serial no. 101-6 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on the District of Columbia)
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9980884