The adequacy of the Earthquake Hazards Act in mitigating the effects of future U.S. earthquakes [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Science, Research and Technology of the Committee on Science, Space, and Technology, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred First Congress, second session, March 1, 1990
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Science, Space, and Technology. Subcommittee on Science, Research, and Technology
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1990.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 345 pages : illustrations, map ; 24 cm
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.Sci 2:101/99
No. 99 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Science, Space, and Technology)
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9981418