Medicare coverage of catastrophic health care costs [electronic resource] : what do seniors need, and what do seniors want? : hearing before the Special Committee on Aging, United States Senate, One Hundred First Congress, first session, Las Vegas, Nevada, October 10, 1989
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Special Committee on Aging
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1990.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 48 pages ; 24 cm.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.Ag 4:S.hrg.101-639
Serial no. 101-11 (United States. Congress. Senate. Special Committee on Aging)
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9981642