Financial services industry [electronic resource] : hearings before the Subcommittee on Telecommunications and Finance of the Committee on Energy and Commerce, House of Representatives, One Hundred First Congress, second session, on H.R. 3054, H.R. 4441, and H.R. 5777, bills to provide for self-regulation and to improve the disclosure to customers of investment advisers, and to amend the federal securities laws to equalize the regulatory treatment of participants in the securities industry, July 11, 1990 Financial Services Industry Oversight ...
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Energy and Commerce. Subcommittee on Telecommunications and Finance
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1991.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 812 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9982590