Free mailing privileges for the Armed Forces deployed in the Persian Gulf [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Postal Personnel and Modernization of the Committee on Post Office and Civil Service, House of Representatives, One Hundred First Congress, second session, on H.R. 5563 ... September 12, 1990
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Post Office and Civil Service. Subcommittee on Postal Personnel and Modernization
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1990.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 31 pages ; 24 cm
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9982932