International Monetary Fund quota increase [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on International Finance and Monetary Policy of the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Second Congress, first session, on proposed legislation to authorize the U.S. participation in the quota increase of the International Monetary Fund (IMF), June 25, 1991
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs. Subcommittee on International Finance and Monetary Policy
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1991.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 42 pages ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 102-140
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9983389