U.S. international drug policy--multinational strike forces--drug policy in the Andean nations [electronic resource] : joint hearings before the Committee on the Judiciary and the Caucus on International Narcotics Control of the United States Senate, One Hundred First Congress, first and second sessions, on Jamaica's proposed comprehensive international anti-narcotics plan and the U.S. drug policy in the Andean nations, November 6, 1989, January 18, and March 27, 1990
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1991.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 188 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Caucus on International Narcotics Control
- S. hrg. ; 101-1228
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9983739