Marketing of Clozaril [electronic resource] : improved safety or barrier to access : hearing before the Subcommittee on Antitrust, Monopolies, and Business Rights of the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, One Hundred Second Congress, first session, on the marketing of Clozaril, a drug for the treatment of schizophrenia, March, 5, 1991
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Antitrust, Monopolies, and Business Rights
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1991.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 139 pages ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 102-175
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.J 89/2:S.hrg.102-175
Serial no. J-102-6 (United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary)
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9983764