U.S. international drug policy--U.N. convention against illicit drugs [electronic resource] : hearing before the Caucus on International Narcotics Control of the United States Senate, One Hundred First Congress, first session, on the United Nations convention against illicit traffic in narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances, June 19, 1989, New York, NY.
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Caucus on International Narcotics Control
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1990.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 109 pages ; 24 cm.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 1.3:S.hrg.101-883
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9983826