Government securities reform [electronic resource] : hearings before the Subcommittee on Telecommunications and Finance of the Committee on Energy and Commerce, House of Representatives, One Hundred Second Congress, including H.R. 3927, a bill to extend and revise rulemaking authority with respect to government securities under the federal securities laws, May 9, October 25, 1991, and February 19, 1992
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Energy and Commerce. Subcommittee on Telecommunications and Finance
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1992.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 443 pages ; 24 cm
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.En 2/3:102-105
Serial no. 102-105 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Energy and Commerce)
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9984265