The National Institutes of Health and its role in creating U.S. high-technology industry growth and jobs [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Regulation, Business Opportunities, and Energy of the Committee on Small Business, House of Representatives, One Hundred Second Congress, first session, Washington, DC, December 9, 1991
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Small Business. Subcommittee on Regulation, Business Opportunities, and Energy
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1992.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 109 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9984855