Randolph and Ward nominations [electronic resource] : hearing before the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources, United States Senate, One Hundred Second Congress, first session, on the nominations of James G. Randolph, to be assistant secretary for Fossil Energy and Gregg Ward, to be assistant secretary for Congressional and Intergovernmental Affairs, Department of Energy, November 13, 1991
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1992.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 73 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.En 2:S.hrg.102-380
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9985277