Langdon and Liedtke nominations [electronic resource] : hearing before the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources, United States Senate, One Hundred Second Congress, second session, on the nominations of Jerry J. Langdon and William Clarence Liedtke III, to be commissioners of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, June 17, 1992
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1992.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 96 pages ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 102-700
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9985304