Hong Kong's reversion to China and implications for U.S. policy [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on East Asian and Pacific Affairs of the Committee on Foreign Relations, United States Senate, One Hundred Second Congress, second session, April 2, 1992
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations. Subcommittee on East Asian and Pacific Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1992.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 50 pages ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 102-772
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9985454