The geology of Lawrence County : to which is appended a special report on the correlation of the coal measures of western Pennsylvania and eastern Ohio / by I.C. White...
- White, I. C. (Israel Charles), 1848-1927
- Harrisburg, Pa. : Published by the Board of Commissioners for the Second Geological Survey, [c1879]
- Physical Description:
- xxxvi, 336, 3 p. : front., plates, maps (some folded), diagrs. ; 23 cm.
- collection1.libraries.psu.edu , Online version:
- Related Titles:
- Special report on the correlation of the coal measures of western Pennsylvania and eastern Ohio
Geologic map of Lawrence County
- Folded map in pocket: Geologic map of Lawrence County / by J.P. Lesley, 1878. [Title on back: Lawrence County]
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. Sunnyvale, Calif.: BMI Imaging Systems, 1987. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Stanford University RLG project) Filmed with vol. 3 of: A dictionary of the fossils of Pennsylvania and neighboring states named in the reports and catalogues of the Survey / compiled by J.P. Lesley (Report of progress (Geological Survey of Pennsylvania) ; P4, v. 3).
- Action Note:
- Housed; Encapsulation; PSU Libraries - 2 copies
Conserved; Deacidification; PSU Libraries - 2 copies
- Binding notes:
- QE157.A16 P4 v.3 micro c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in A dictionary of the fossils of Pennsylvania and neighboring states named in the reports and catalogues of the Survey / compiled ... by J.P. Lesley
View MARC record | catkey: 998568