Hearings on H.R. 1280, Comprehensive Occupational Safety and Health Reform Act [electronic resource] : hearings before the Subcommittee on Labor Standards, Occupational Health, and Safety of the Committee on Education and Labor, House of Representatives, One Hundred Third Congress, first session, hearings held in Washington, DC, July 14, July 21, September 28, and October 20, 1993
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Education and Labor. Subcommittee on Labor Standards, Occupational Health, and Safety
- Additional Titles:
- Hearings on HR 1280, Comprehensive Occupational Safety and Health Reform Act
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1993.
- Physical Description:
- v, 793 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.ED 8/1:103-31
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9985950