Human rights and democratization in Burma and markup of H. Res. 262 [electronic resource] : joint hearing before the Subcommittees on Human Rights and International Organizations and Asian and Pacific Affairs of the Committee on Foreign Affairs, House of Representatives, One Hundred Second Congress, first session, October 18, 1991
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs. Subcommittee on Human Rights and International Organizations
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1993.
- Physical Description:
- v, 96 pages ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs. Subcommittee on Asian and Pacific Affairs
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9986048