Administration compliance with U.S. laws related to the Arab boycott [electronic resource] : joint hearing before the Subcommittees on Europe and the Middle East and International Economic Policy and Trade of the Committee on Foreign Affairs, House of Representatives, One Hundred Second Congress, second session, July 8, 1992
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs. Subcommittee on Europe and the Middle East
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1993.
- Physical Description:
- v, 59 pages ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs. Subcommittee on International Economic Policy and Trade
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9986076