Trust income tax exemption [electronic resource] : hearing before the Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs, House of Representatives, One Hundred Second Congress, first session, on H.R. 2737, to provide that a portion of the income derived from trust or restricted land held by an individual Indian shall not be considered as a resource or income in determining eligibility for assistance under any federal or federally assisted program, hearing held in Washington, DC, October 22, 1991
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1992.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 291 pages ; 24 cm
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.IN 8/14:102-50
Serial no. 102-50 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs)
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9986240