Bureau of Reclamation contract renewal policies [electronic resource] : oversight hearing before the Subcommittee on Water, Power, and Offshore Energy Resources of the Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs, House of Representatives, One Hundred Second Congress, first session, on findings and recommendations of the General Accounting Office: reclamation laws--changes needed before water service contracts are renewed : hearing held in Washington, DC, October 29, 1991
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. Subcommittee on Water, Power, and Offshore Energy Resources
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1992 [i.e. 1993]
- Physical Description:
- iii, 195 pages : illustrations, maps ; 23 cm
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.IN 8/14:102-81
Serial no. 102-81 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs)
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9986249