Construction of headquarters for the National Academy of Science, Space, and Technology in the greater metropolitan area of Youngstown-Warren, OH (H.R. 1638) ; To authorize the Board of Regents of the Smithsonian Institution to plan, design, and construct the West Court of the National Museum of Natural History building (H.R. 2677) [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Public Buildings and Grounds of the Committee on Public Works and Transportation, House of Representatives, One Hundred Third Congress, first session, July 28, 1993
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Works and Transportation. Subcommittee on Public Buildings and Grounds
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1993.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 55 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.P 96/11:103-29
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9986516