A shot in the arm for Oregon's economy [electronic resource] : making credit and capital more available to small businesses : hearing before the Subcommittee on Regulation, Business Opportunities, and Technology of the Committee on Small Business, House of Representatives, One Hundred Third Congress, first session, Portland, OR, Tuesday, January 12, 1993
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Small Business. Subcommittee on Regulation, Business Opportunities, and Technology
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1993.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 51 pages ; 23 cm
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9986615