Veterans Affairs ability to respond to the health care and housing program needs of veterans in West Virginia and western Pennsylvania [electronic resource] : joint field hearing before the Subcommittee on Housing and Memorial Affairs and Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations of the Committee on Veterans' Affairs, House of Representatives, One Hundred Second Congress, second session, April 11, 1992
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Veterans' Affairs. Subcommittee on Housing and Memorial Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1992.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 171 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Veterans' Affairs. Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9986631