Adequacy of NOAA's nautical charting program [electronic resource] : hearing before the Ad Hoc Subcommittee on Consumer and Environmental Affairs of the Committee on Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Second Congress, second session, December 18, 1992, New London, CT.
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Governmental Affairs. Ad Hoc Subcommittee on Consumer and Environmental Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1993.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 90 pages : illustrations, maps ; 23 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 102-1057
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9987148