Proposed amendments to the American Indian Religious Freedom Act [electronic resource] : hearing before the Select Committee on Indian Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Third Congress, first session, oversight hearing on the need for amendments to the Religious Freedom Act, February 8, 1993, Scottsdale, AZ.
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Select Committee on Indian Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1993.
- Physical Description:
- volumes : illustrations, maps ; 23 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Indian Affairs (1993- )
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.IN 2/11:S.HRG.103-6/PT.1-
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9987202