Lyme disease [electronic resource] : a diagnostic and treatment dilemma : hearing before the Committee on Labor and Human Resources, United States Senate, One Hundred Third Congress, first session, on examining the adequacy of current diagnostic measures and research activities in the prevention and treatment of lyme disease, August 5, 1993
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Labor and Human Resources
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1993.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 115 pages ; 23 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 103-265
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9987286