Present and future role of VA health care [electronic resource] : hearings before the Committee on Veterans' Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Third Congress, first session, March 5, 1993--oversight on the present and future role of VA's health care system in American health care; March 31, 1993--factors affecting veterans' demand for health care services and comparisons between VA and non-VA health care costs; April 27, 1993--future roles of the Department of Veterans Affairs' health care system; May 19, 1993--Department of Veterans Affairs' roles in geriatrics and long-term health care
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Veterans' Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1993.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 343 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 103-253
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9987309