Orphan drug reauthorization [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Health and the Environment of the Committee on Energy and Commerce, House of Representatives, One Hundred Third Congress, second session on H.R. 4160, a bill to amend the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act, the Public Health Service Act, and the Orphan Drug Act to revise the provisions of such acts relating to orphan drugs, June 16, 1994
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Energy and Commerce. Subcommittee on Health and the Environment
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1994. and Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 117 pages ; 23 cm
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9987613