U.S.-Taiwan economic relations [electronic resource] : joint hearing before the Subcommittees on Economic Policy, Trade, and Environment and Asia and the Pacific of the Committee on Foreign Affairs, House of Representatives, One Hundred Third Congress, first session, March 30, 1993
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs. Subcommittee on Economic Policy, Trade, and Environment
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1994.
Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- v, 146 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs. Subcommittee on Asia and the Pacific
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.F 76/1:T 13/11
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
US Taiwan economic relations
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9987645