U.S. policy and the future of Cuba [electronic resource] : the Cuban Democracy Act and U.S. travel to Cuba : joint hearing before the Subcommittee on Economic Policy, Trade, and Environment, Western Hemisphere Affairs, and International Operations of the Committee on Foreign Affairs, House of Representatives, One Hundred Third Congress, first session, November 18, 1993
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs. Subcommittee on Economic Policy, Trade, and Environment
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1994.
Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- v, 130 pages ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs. Subcommittee on Western Hemisphere Affairs
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs. Subcommittee on International Operations
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
US policy and the future of Cuba
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9987657