Polluter Pays Clean Water Funding Act [electronic resource] : hearing before the Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries, House of Representatives, One Hundred Third Congress, second session, on H.R. 2199, a bill to amend the Federal Water Pollution Control Act to authorize and modify the state water pollution control revolving loan program, and for other purposes, March 15, 1994
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1994.
Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 283 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9987857